how to register
If you have been a student within the last year, your account information is already in our database. Please follow the instructions to sign into our portal to enroll in classes rather than completing another online registration form.
On the Online Registration form, click the top link that says “Already a customer?” Click here to log in. Once directed to the portal, use the prompts to set-up your email address and password. To reset your login credentials, simply supply your email address when prompted and your username and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
Once fully signed into the portal, use the drop down menu on the top of the screen to choose what you’d like to do (i.e. enroll in classes, change account information, etc.)
1. Use the drop down menu or the tab entitled “Enroll” to register.
2. Use the search criteria to enroll in your chosen class.
3. Click on the class to pull up the class information including monthly tuition rate, open spots, etc.
4. Check the box to enroll the eligible child.
5. Click enroll.
6. Agree to all policies by checking the boxes and signing your full name.
7. Click the bottom button to agree to all terms.
8. An email will be sent to you to confirm your registration. Registration is not completely official until we process your first payment. We will contact you to verify your registration and process your payment within one business day. Remember, a valid credit card must always be kept on file. This card is how your first payment will be processed. Use the “My Account” button to update the credit card on file.